SAFEhouse for the Performing Arts
@SAFEhousearts, R.A.W. Artists, SF Arts Hotel Fund, Central Market NOW
In collaboration with Executive and Artistic Director, board of directors and marketing committee, developed digital marketing and technology strategy for this start up arts organization to re-position and to enhance their profile locally and globally, by building and diversifying its audience through: social media, digital content and community engagement.
Established and organized an artist co-op to engage residency artists in the day-to-day and long term planning of the organization to effectively streamline
operations and build their community network with event discovery platform Ticketfly to build their audience collectively, promote their shows and increase tickets sales.
* Ran successful Facebook Ads campaign, promoting SAFEhouse fan page, which added over 600+ likes in less then 2 months.
* Partnered with Ticketfly regional manager and development team to customize SAFEhouse ticketing platform not only as a tool for sales, but audience development, social media presence, artist promotions and a email list of 800 subscribers in two months.
* Managed social media strategy and guidelines for annual Westwave Dance Festival to include over 30 dancers, choreographers and dance companies and festival partners.
* Created and executed a new performance festival on Market Street with press coverage in SF Weekly, BAR and Castro Courier.
* City of San Francisco, Rainin Foundation, ODC, zSpace, Central Market Alliance, New Conservatory Theater, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, SF Dance Film Festival, San Francisco Pride, San Francisco Main Library, and Black Choreographers and the Flight Deck in Oakland.